TOURS – suspended until 28 March
A very warm welcome to Heart of Scotland Tours. We’ve always been passionate about Scotland so in 2001 we began touring with small groups of 16 in our famous Wee Red Buses. Our beautiful homeland will inspire you as we explore the length and breadth of this historic nation.
Our 5-star, award winning guided tours are carefully designed to give you lots of variety by including the best-loved sights as well as hidden gems that many tourists never see. Enjoy the spectacular mountains of the Highlands, ancient castles, beautiful lochs and some of the best views in the world.
Travelling in our guaranteed small groups of 16 means:
- More time off the bus and extra photo stops
- More personal attention from our friendly and knowlegeable guides – the best in the business
- The Heart of Scotland ‘walk and talk’ – enjoy wee walks with our guides
- Getting away from the crowds – only the smallest vehicles can get off the beaten track
- Local company – relax in the safe hands of our passionate and professional team
- Translated tour guidebooks and route maps
- Smaller vehicles and groups – less impact on the environment
- Music – enjoy the traditional and contemporary sounds of Scotland
- Supporting local communities
We look forward to welcoming you onto our famous Wee Red Buses to experience and enjoy the essential Scotland together.