For COVID-19 customer and travel information click here.
Due to the current global health crisis we have taken the decision to temporarily suspend all tours until 31 July 2020.
Many of our customers are rescheduling to later in 2020 or 2021. Please email email@example.com to reschedule and we will try to respond within 10 working days.
As a small family-owned business we have limited resources and our current working hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 09:00 to 17:00 GMT. With that in mind we ask for your patience and that you please don’t call us at the moment.
Our 2021 tours are now available to book. Many thanks for your support and stay safe.
As part of the 'new normal' we have introduced new cleaning and on-the-road protocols so you can still safely explore our beautiful countryside.
- There will be hand sanitiser and face masks available onboard
- All touch points will be disinfected before, during and after your tour
- Our small group sizes increase personal space and comply with social distancing requirements
- You will keep the same seat during your tour
- Our expert driver guides will support and advise you every step of the way